Selena Gomez recently posed for a sexy photoshoot by photographer Terry Richardson for the April issue of Harper's Bazaar. The actress opens up about love, life and her responsibility to her young fans in the new issue.





Despite Selena's on-again/off-again and apparently now off for good relationship with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber, she says she's just like everyone else when it comes to being in love. 

"I believe in love - yes, I'm one of those girls," she says. Most of my friends believe in love. I went out with Katy Perry last night. She's so fun and awesome, but it's cool to see someone older believe in love too. She is all about it, and that's how I will always be. I believe in stories like, 'Oh, I met him in Starbucks.'"

"To me, love is normal. Of course, you see Jay and Beyoncé and you're like, 'Oh, my gosh, they're perfect for each other,' but at the end of the day their love is just like everybody else's love."
Selena also loves her fans, and is very responsible when it comes to being a role model.

"I love letting them know how bizarre this world is," she says, "and that our [celebrities'] lives are not better than theirs just because we get to be in magazines."

Currently single (and keeping her distance from Bieber), Selena doesn't have hopes of finding Mr. Right anytime soon. She explains that she doesn't get asked out a lot, mainly because of the way she dresses when she's out of the spotlight.

"...when I actually look presentable, I'm at an awards show. It's not like I've wanted to go out and look for someone. I'm not really good at that," she says.

Check out more of Selena in the new Issue of Harper's Bazaar